World Resources Institute
Valmar is pleased to bring you the World Resources Institute’s Bottom Line Series.
The WRI’s Bottom Line series provides brief summaries and answers to the questions at the forefront of climate and energy policy debates. These two-page fact sheets, informed by WRI’s experience working with businesses to address the challenges of climate change, can help companies, policymakers, and other stakeholders stay informed on important policy concepts.
The Bottom Line on . . .
- Cap and Trade
- Carbon Taxes
- Climate Policy Terminology
- Corporate GHG Inventories
- Cost Containment
- Energy Savings Certificates
- GHG Emissions Registries
- International Climate Negotiations
- International Trade
- Regional Cap-and-Trade Programs
- Regulating Greenhouse Gases Under The Clean Air Act
- Renewable Electricity Standards
- Renewable Energy Certificates
- Renewable Energy Tax Credits
- State and Federal Policy Roles